The new version 7 of dns.comfort has arrived!
NEW among other things:
- dns.comfort.mobile – Mobile data collection made to measure!
Further information on our website and as PDF.
- SonicPad® – Your dictation is safe.
Now also for integrations – whether from your medical system (*), your lawyer software (*) or from your terminal software.
- Completely redesigned background recognition with SonicPad® technology.
- Further new time-saving and convenient features are already in progress.
dns.comfort.local PLUS and dns.comfort.net PLUS are available for download on our website.
For our products dns.comfort.basic workflow PLUS and dns.comfort.pro of our dns.comfort.product family please contact our/your distribution partners or contact us via our website.
* Condition: Existing dns.comfort integration into the respective administration system as well as dns.comfort.local PLUS, dns.comfort.net PLUS or dns.comfort.pro with optional integration.
Experience the future of digital dictation and get competent advice on all themes around professional dictation and speech recognition for the medical workplace.
Our dictation solution „dns.comfort.pro“ integrates seamlessly and comfortably into more than 50 hospital, patient information and legal management systems. Replace your old MBSeasy®-Integration with the state of the art technology – create a new life for the interface that is already included in the KIS/RIS with dns.comfort und Dragon Medical®.
Find out about:
- The new „dns.comfort.pro“ – Version 6
- The new „Schwiss Army Knife“ für process and application controlling: the „Desktop Controller“
- The integration of speech recognition and digital dictation with and without workflow into medical systems
„dns.comfort.pro“ is an innovativ, practice-orientated and easy to use holistic solution, that covers all needs of mobile and stationary dictation – with or without speech recognition – and also in a terminal environment. Product details such as SpeechLock™, SonicPad™, an integrated workflow as well as the support of dictation hardware of all well-known manufacturers (Olympus, Philips, Grundig, etc.) are the guarantors for a robust and reliable everyday software.
Build bridges as easy as pie – with the „Desktop Controller“ included in „dns.comfort.pro“ you can control working processes via voice, keyboard and dictation hardware application dependently.
Visit us at the exhibition grounds Hall 3.2 C-116 – we look forward to meeting you!
The new Version 5 of dns.comfort is here!
Fully compatible with Dragon 14 and equipped with new features:
- Complete emulation of the MBSEasy – Interface for easy integration into KIS and RIS-systems.
- Flexible configuration of approval sequences within a workflow: the approval of dictations can be carried out by any authors and/or author group. Optionally, this can be done dependent on dictation properties.
- Tasks can also be carried by other authors in the same pool.
- Improved SpeechLock: New window classes are supported. The locked window can be set to “automatically always at the top”.
- The background recognition service handles several dns.comfort-server now. This way the background recognition can take place with a number of dns.comfort-server instances on only one computer.
- Self-defined columns can be edited – also with pre-specified values.
dns.comfort.local and dns.comfort.net can be downloaded from our Internet site:
For our products dns.comfort.basic wf, dns.comfort.net wf and dns.comfort.pro from the dns.comfort.Product family please contact your/our distributors
From version 18.104.22.1682 our product versions dns.comfort.pro, dns.comfort.net workflow and dns.comfort.basic workflow PLUS include the new separately activatable Statistic Module. It allows comfortable analyses of dictations and application usage with just a few clicks.
August 2015: SecureDS by Sonic Labs
From dns.comfort-Version 22.214.171.1244 dns.comfort uses in the product versions dns.comfort.pro, dns.comfort.net workflow and dns.comfort.basic workflow PLUS a new format for central file storage. The new format reduces significantly the necessary storage space requirements. Additionally, the dictations are encrypted depending on author settings.
Our product versions dns.comfort.pro, dns.comfort.net workflow and the new dns.comfort.basic workflow PLUS include starting from version 126.96.36.1994 a central dictation device administration for dictation devices by Grundig, Olympus and Philips.
Various settings per device can be configured, such as author(s), lists and security settings. Centrally controlled firmware updates can also be distributed. The transfer to the device happens as soon as the use connects the device to the PC.
With the integrated dictation device administration no installation of further software from the dictation device manufacturer is necessary.
Reliable working with speech recognition made easy: by using the dns.comfort-own terminal channel a dictation can be started out of the terminal session in relation to an active application. The spoken text is unerringly transferred back into the application that was active when the dictation was started.
Our unique SpeechLock® has just got better: When using Speechlock in connection with Microsoft Word marked text and cursor are continuously highlighted in colour. This way you know whether text is marked and where dictation is inserted.
SpeechFocus is available from V3.1.2 in all dns.comfort-versions, which include the option